Solutions for a Challenging Time
Bikes are essential - for transportation, for stress relief, and for staying active and healthy. We have the gear that you need to ride responsibly, including helmets and visibility equipment, and we have curbside pick up options to help you shop safely.
We are Open and here to serve you following CDC, National and State Orders. We are monitoring and optimizing safety procedures to keep everyone safe and to flatten the curve.
Great news! We reopened our North Charlotte and Lake Norman stores on Tuesday, October 13th, and have resumed our regular schedule of Tuesday through Saturday, 11am to 5pm, and closed Sunday/Monday.
Apart from the originally affected employee, all other employees tested negative for Covid-19, and all three of our stores have been thoroughly sanitized. Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
October 7th Update
This morning we learned that one of our employees at our Lake Norman store has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. Another employee may have been exposed after spending time at both our Lake Norman and North Charlotte stores. Out of an abundance of caution for our customers and employees, we have taken the following steps:
We understand this causes an incredible inconvenience to our customers, but the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are hoping to open as soon as possible in order to serve you again. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and will be posting updates on social media and on our website.
We're All In This Together
We can all agree that 2020 has been a wild ride so far, but we're all in this together. Your ongoing patience and continued support have allowed us to stay open to serve our community, and we can't thank you enough! We've outlined some very important operational changes below.
- Communication: Give us a call, we would love to speak with you. That being said, we apologize if we don't pick up or the phones are busy. The increased call volume has been a challenge. Please leave us a message or wait and call us back, we will get to you. We are working on this daily and appreciate your patience.
- How To Shop:
- Over the phone with curbside pickup.
- In-Store Walk Ups: You are welcome to browse inside, but may be asked to wait for the next available sales associate if the store is at full capacity.
- Updated Hours: We're open Tuesday through Saturday 11 am - 5 pm.
- Scheduling Repairs: Please stop by or give us a call to let us know what your bike needs and we will set up a time for you to bring the bike in for service.
- Patience: Your patience is greatly appreciated! It's a stressful time for everyone and due to social distancing precautions and high demand, everything takes longer than usual.
New Bikes Arriving Daily!
Though inventory is low at this time, we are receiving new bikes every day to keep up with demand. Please give us a call if what you are looking for is out of stock, or stop by so we can help you find the right bike for you. We are taking back-orders at this time, which means if you already know which one is your dream bike, let us know and we will put you on the list to get that bike as soon as it arrives.
- Vigilant and frequent cleaning and disinfecting standards beyond CDC recommendations
- Maintaining a 6 foot personal space to the greatest extent possible
- Limiting number of total people in store
- Guests or Team Members who are showing flu like symptoms are not allowed in the building
This is a dynamic situation, and we will continue to respond appropriately as new information is made available.