A traditional, lightweight, alloy stem with increased compliance for road and MTB use.
Light as carbon. Strong as hell.
The super compliant 7050-T6 aluminum alloy Race X Lite bike stem is light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain. It features a flip-flop 7 degree rise and 31.8 clamp that help it excel in lightweight versatility for a variety of hand positions.
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping pressure on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts do not require washers
- Dual clamp bolts are strategically positioned to evenly distributing clamping forces
- This stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area
- Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
|31.8mm / Black / 100mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927364||430834OE||STE36329205K|
|31.8mm / Black / 110mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927371||430836OE||STE3647435K|
|31.8mm / Black / 90mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927357||430833OE||STE35214278K|
|31.8mm / White / 100mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927401||430840OE||STE36182097E|
|31.8mm / White / 110mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927418||430842OE||STE36224850E|
|31.8mm / White / 120mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927425||430843OE||STE36641888E|
|31.8mm / White / 90mm / 7° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927456||430849OE||STE35277276E|